Adema Heating and Air Conditioning has been in business for 146 years, helping our clients keep their homes and businesses comfortable. We are a fourth-generation, family owned and operated, residential and commercial HVAC contractor. We provide the same personalized service and friendly small business touch that has always kept our customers coming back! If you're looking to work with a team-oriented, growing company, apply today!
We are in search of a hard working, professional, experienced Sales Representative looking to join a strong, supportive and successful team. The ideal candidate will have prior sales experience with an in-depth knowledge of heating and air conditioning contracting.
Pay Scale: Salary/Commission Based; Target compensation $40k-$80k+/per year depending on experience and performance
Schedule: Appx. 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday (some Saturday or evening calls may be required from time to time)
Position Summary: You will meet with current and potential customers in their homes and businesses and evaluate and present options for new or replacement HVAC systems/components. We are a well-established business (the oldest HVAC company in WNY!) and are committed to providing quality work, with a dedication to integrity and excellent customer service, focused on developing long-term customer relationships. You will be provided with quality leads and customers - no cold calling required!
Benefits for HVAC Sales Representative:
Excellent and Competitive Pay, and benefits including…
- Health Insurance
- Vacation and Paid Holidays
- Retirement Plan with a 100% employer match
- Annual profit sharing bonus
- Commissions & Spiffs
- Transportation allowance/vehicle
- Company provided phone
- Life Insurance
- Paid Training Opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program
- Long-term career opportunities and more…
Required Qualifications, Skills & Experience for HVAC Sales Representative:
- Prior outside sales experience is valued highly; preferably in HVAC or similar industry
- Valid Driver's License and insurable driving record
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working with Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel
- Outgoing, enjoys working with people and driven for success
- Well organized and ability to work independently
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Eye for detail, accuracy is imperative
- Able to meet deadlines
Responsibilities, Duties & Expectations for HVAC Sales Representative:
- Establish customer rapport to sell the right products and services.
- Develop key client relationships, negotiating and closing deals.
- Create sales proposals that are accurate and complete, that can be easily transferred to the installation team.
- Create confident buyers by providing complete and accurate information about our products and pricing.
- Perform sales calls for all necessary leads; including evaluating jobsite and completing site survey, offering customers full range of solutions and products, quoting customers in a timely manner, and follow up regularly and consistently on all calls.
- Take customer orders and produce all required paperwork before job commences. Inspect and monitor jobs during installation. Follow up with customers during and after completion.
- Keep management informed of daily schedules, plans, and lead results.
- Resolve customer concerns by investigating any issues; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Recommends changes in products, processes, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
Please feel free to write for more details, we are looking to hire immediately.
If possible please include a resume.
Phone: (716) 834-7611
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 - $80,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Sales Experience: 3 years (Preferred)