About InterCool USA
InterCool is an industrial refrigeration design-build, implementation and construction, services and parts business based in Dallas, Texas. InterCool's comprehensive range of services includes all industrial refrigeration needs for large warehouse facilities such as food distribution and refrigeration. We strive to separate ourselves with the InterCool advantage, a commitment to customer service, advanced technology and expertise.
We are looking for an energetic, results-oriented Outbound B2B Business Development professional with industrial refrigeration or industrial plant-based experience. You will be a key-player accountable for growing both the Services/Parts and Construction/Build lines of business.
Outbound B2B Sales responsibilities include:
- Generate and qualify leads
- Actively seek out new business opportunities by consistently conducting various prospecting/cold-call activities and networking opportunities
- Follow-up on all sales opportunities and customer inquiries/concerns
- Conduct discovery meetings with existing and new customers to uncover needs
- Generate and present proposals
- Survey mechanical systems to determine repair, modification, and/or replacement requirements to provide prospects with solutions
- Prepare and present effective sales presentations, answer questions and objections in a proficient and responsible manner which leads to signed contracts.
- Follow-up and successfully negotiate customer commitments
- Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction is maintained and that sales revenue, gross margins, and contract renewal rates meet or exceed assigned targets.
- Follow Up on awarded projects to ensure optimal customer satisfaction
Outbound B2B Sales Skills and Knowledge
- 2 – 5+ years of Outside B2B Sales experience in the Food and Beverage industry or from knowledge gained by working in plants requiring industrial level refrigeration
- Technical knowledge of industrial refrigeration systems including freon and ammonia
- BA or BS in a relevant discipline of Sales, Construction Management or related Engineering. Ability to understand general engineering documentation
- Proven track record in building relationships with general contractors, owners, architects, plant managers, and engineers to generate sales leads
- Must possess strong communication, negotiation and presentation skills with a confident and empathetic manner
- Willingness to travel up to 50% in surrounding states. Obtain and maintain a valid driver's license
- Deadline and detail-oriented with the ability to prioritize and multi-task
Job Type: Full-time
- industrial refrigeration: 5 years (Preferred)
- working in industrial plants: 3 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance