If a culture of excellence, innovation and ownership is what you’re searching for, consider putting your experience in motion at Flowserve. As an individual contributor, or as a leader of people, your enterprise mindset will ensure Flowserve’s position as the global standard in comprehensive flow control solutions. Here, your opportunity for professional development and industry leading rewards will be supported by our foundational commitments to the values of people first, integrity and safety. Thinking beyond opportunity and reward, at Flowserve, we are inspired by working together to create extraordinary flow control solutions to make the world better for everyone!
The Project Engineer responsibilities include, but are not limited to, contract review, planning, tracking project scheduling and control, communication with the internal team, vendor support, supply chain and the Customer. Also prepares & aligns resources, performs technical activities related to engineering projects. The Project Engineer must be proactive and drive the project from the order acquisition to Customer delivery, including control of milestone invoicing and close out of the projects. Communication, organizational, team building and Leadership skills are paramount. The Project Engineer has overall responsibility for the implementation of all Original and aftermarket Equipment business.
Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineer with a business background preferred.
- Technical familiarity with industrial and engineered pumps and ability to hold technical communication with internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience in technical reviews and requisition preparation for buyouts such as motors, diesel engines, mechanical seals, and sealing systems.
- Experience with foreign markets, managing operations in remote locations, and export controls necessary.
- Familiarity with financial and operational reporting, metrics, and performance management systems required.
- Strong leadership skills are necessary, especially the ability to influence across matrix organization and build high performing teams
- International and domestic travel is required – approximately 10%
Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing and Continuous Improvement processes are a Desirable for the position
Primary Posting Location:
- Project Management experience of 5 years in the pump industry - Desirable
- Project Management Professional Certification (PMP) - Desirable
Al-Khobar, Saudi Arabia
Job Posting/Business Card Title:
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required:
Job Posting Category:
Auto req ID:
Flowserve is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status. Click here to learn more. Flowserve will also not discriminate against an applicant or employee for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co-workers Click here to learn more.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access www.flowserve.jobs as result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. In order to quickly respond to your request, please use the words "Accommodation Request" as your subject line of your email. For more information, read the Accessibility Process.