We are looking to bring on a Project Engineer for a 2 year contract (with likelihood of conversion) in Boulder, CO.
- Oversee and coordinate the operational aspects of new and ongoing projects
- Act as liaison between project management and planning/ project team/ manufacturing team
- Works under minimal supervision of Project Manager
- Perform statistical analysis to support project activities
- Create/ contribute to engineering designs for projects
- Drive capital management requirements to the plant level across the Global Business Unit
- Support assigned Business Development & Licensing projects as required
- Develop and execute engineering test protocols for components and devices
- Knowledge of Change Order System
- Knowledge of Design Control System
- Purchasing Department Procedures
- Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Ability to perform component engineering design and changes/ calculations and analysis
- BA in Mechanical/Biomedical Engineering or related field
- Ability to work with RAQA and Documentation departments/ Operations Engineering/ Marketing and cross-functional teams
If you, or someone you know, are interested please send resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration!
SORRY, no sponsorship provided for this position. Only US Citizens and Green Card holders will be considered.
Kelly Jo Kiess