Job Title- Automation engineer
Location – Dallas, TX
Lenora system is currently Hiring Automation engineer for one of our client Located in Dallas, TX
Below is the JD for your reference. please review and apply to this post if you are interested in the role.
NOTE : Only USC can apply
Role and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement automated solutions for client products and infrastructure.
- Support initiatives related to the compliance and security integrity of the environment.
- Partner with other teams, managers, and program managers in order to develop automation, alerting, monitoring, and remediation strategies for mission-critical services.
- Support new development and revisions to existing capabilities for Compute/IaaS.
- Provide technical escalation support for other Infrastructure Operations teams.
- Process documentation and periodic review of existing processes to facilitate automation.
Required Professional and Technical Expertise
- 5+ years of experience designing automated solutions/strategies to solve problems.
- 5+ years of infrastructure engineering experience with record demonstrating the delivery of high-quality, large-scale solutions requiring planning and change control.
- 5+ years of practical experience with Linux (RHEL/CentOS and Ubuntu preferred) and/or Windows Server.
- 2+ years of practical experience with one or more virtualization technologies: Citrix Hypervisor (Preferred), VMware vSphere, KVM, etc.
- 1+ years of experience modifying network device configurations (e.g. Arista/Cisco).
- Proficiency with two or more languages: Bash, PowerShell, Python, Ruby, Perl, Go, etc.
- Applicable experience with solving problems via configuration management software such as Ansible, Chef, SCCM, Puppet, or SaltStack, by creating roles/runbooks etc.
- Experience with container technologies: Kubernetes (preferred), OpenShift, Docker, etc.
- Practical experience with NMS (Zabbix preferred) and log aggregation tools like Splunk.
- Practical experience working with Networking and Storage technologies.
- Excellent communication skills and experience with ticketing, change management, and documentation software like ServiceNow, Jira, GitHub/Bitbucket, and Confluence.
- Given the highly interdisciplinary nature of the position, a Bachelor’s degree is required.
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in a STEM discipline.
- Experience in process improvement and automation development using both in-house/proprietary and third-party software.
- Experience managing software/application development and related IT infrastructure.
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $50.00 - $66.00 per hour
- Temporarily due to COVID-19