Southland Holdings is currently accepting resumes for a highly motivated Mechanical Engineers to join our team in Edmond, Oklahoma.
The Mechanical Field Engineer will assist Project Engineers and Superintendent with planning and daily execution of the project as it pertains to mechanical piping and equipment installation.
Responsible for maintaining certain aspects of the project schedule as assigned by the Project Manager, by managing the process of submittal approvals, coordinating the timely delivery of materials, maintaining schedules and budgets.
*Underground Utilities/Waste Water Treatment Plant experience A MUST!
- Processing of submittals and request for information
- Cost analysis and projections
- Payment requisitions
- Change order estimating
- Procurement of materials
- Subcontractor scheduling and coordination
- Scheduling - use of critical path logic
- Other duties as assigned by Project team
- Must have a BS in Civil, Mechanical Engineering or Construction Management preferred to be considered for this position.
- Experience with CAD
- Experience with Primavera
- Experience with Revit 3D modeling
- Must be physically capable of navigating rugged terrain for the purpose of performing the duties outlined above.
- Underground Utilities/Waste Water Treatment Plant experience A MUST!
*Full-Time employee benefits – Competitive pay, Health/Dental, 401K Match
For more than 85 years, hard-working, honest, innovative people have been building what has become SOUTHLAND HOLDINGS. We combine the strengths of four companies who share a dedication to building critical infrastructure projects which improve the environment and lives of those around us.
Job Type: Full-time
- AutoCAD: 2 years (Required)
- Mechanical Engineering: 2 years (Required)
- Waste Water Treatment Plant: 1 year (Required)