***This position is in Virginia Beach, VA.***
Relocation assistance is offered for the right candidate!
W. P. Large, Inc. d/b/a WPL is looking for a Civil Engineering to join our Virginia Beach, VA team.
You will perform a variety of civil engineering tasks, supporting various project managers and collaborating with team members. You will receive both on-the-job and formal training and exposure to plan production.
Must be familiar with the new stormwater regulations for design and calculations as well as a background in residential and commercial site plans. The ability to conduct cost estimating is a necessity.
- Medical, Dental, Vision (PPO)
- Short Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Time
- Stormwater design
- Stormwater calculations
- Residential Site plans
- Commercial Site Plans
- CBPA exhibits
- RPA exhibits
- Site Plan submittal packages
- Site Plan permits & applications
- Utility calculations
- Team Design Coordination
- Client Coordination
- City Coordination
- Engineering Cost Estimates
- As Built Surveys
- Bachelor’s degree and PE Certification
- 1+ years of civil engineering experience
- 1+ years of residential drainage design
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Strong sense of urgency and self-initiative to meet client deadlines
- Detail-oriented team player with an ability to contribute to a positive work environment
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Civil 3D, Excel, Microstation and/or GIS
Indeed Hire and WPL are working together to find the best candidate for this job.
By applying, you agree to be contacted by our agent, Indeed Hire, and receive updates via text and phone about your application.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00 to $125,000.00 /year
- Civil Engineering: 1 year (Required)
- Residential Drainage Design: 1 year (Required)
- Professional Engineer (Required)
- Washington D.C., DC: Between 31 and 40 miles (Preferred)