Field Technician/Help Desk
Why Join Us?
Find purpose in your career! The Asbury Group Integrated Technologies is an IT consulting arm of Asbury Communities, Inc. completely focused on doing all the good we can for those we serve. When you join our family, you'll enjoy the personal fulfillment that comes from making a difference in someone's life each and every day. Asbury is honored to have earned certification as a Great Place to Work for two years in a row based on associate feedback to questions related to trust, culture, and the meaning they derive from their jobs.
We are proud of the incredible work being done by our associates and grateful for the support we are receiving from our many residents and family members as we work through this pandemic together. We continue to aggressively work to minimize the risks of the COVID-19 virus for residents and associates in our communities.
- Receive, review, respond, and resolve tier 1 and 2 Service Desk incidents and requests; escalating as necessary.
- Image devices using automated and manual tools.
- Provision new users according to local procedures.
- Set up hardware and install and configure software and drivers.
- Assist more experienced Site Technicians and Engineers with identifying and diagnosing issues.
- Install, map and maintain printers.
- Perform regular upgrades /patches per guidance to ensure systems remain updated.
- Troubleshoot system failures or bugs and provide solutions to restore functionality.
- Arrange maintenance sessions to discover and mend inefficiencies.
- Keep records of repairs and fixes for future reference.
- Offer timely technical support and teach users how to utilize computers, peripherals, other end user devices, and desktop applications correctly.
- Assist with capturing and providing trending data.
- Requires 1-3 years’ experience in desk side support
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university or equivalent work experience in a related field
- CompTIA, Microsoft or other relevant certifications are a plus
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Exposure to basic security principles
- Experience working in the Senior Living industry or Health care is a plus
- Travel up to 40% (including local travel)
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $15.00 - $20.00 per hour
- Windows: 1 year (Preferred)
- Active Directory: 1 year (Preferred)