Azure DataBrick DevOps Engineer
Create Continuous Integration/Continuous delivery pipeline using Azure Databricks DevOps
· Configure build agent & Set up the pipeline
· Develop code and unit tests in Azure Databricks
· Develop, Build & Release
· Run automated tests
· Operate: Programmatically schedule data engineering, analytics and machine learning workflows.
· 1 years of Azure Databricks DevOps
· 1 year of Azure Databricks development
· 2 years of Azure experience
· 2 years of Spark experience
· 2-3 years of Python or R programming experience
· Experience with Spark query tuning and performance optimizations.
· Experience in data pipeline development in Sparks using Dataframes, structured streaming & Delta
· Experience in strong data visualization skills and using related libraries in Python.
· Experience in working with different file formats ( parquet, Avro, Json, CSV ) across distributed storage.
Phone : 571-445-9261
RIT solutions, Inc.
Experts in Recruitment and IT Solutions
8230 Boone Blvd, Suite 403, Vienna, VA 22182
Contract length: 8 months
Part-time hours: 40 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Salary: $58,722.00 - $91,581.00 per year
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Virtual meetings