We are a local cloud platform startup that provides services to the energy industry. We are a small team of passionate people with decades of IT, Accounting and Industry experience. We recently on boarded a Fortune 500 company as our first customer and we’re looking to expand the platform.
What are we looking for:
We are looking for a .NET technical expert who can manage day to day development challenges as well as strategic direction for the product. The person should have a curiosity for exploring new technologies and best practices in the cloud application realm. The person should have experience in security and compliance. Experience in leading technical teams is required.
Role and Responsibilities:
As a Lead Developer, you will be responsible for enhancing the web platform, desktop and mobile applications. Additionally, you will help to manage and improve internal applications.
You will manage or assist in development at every level: high-level strategic planning, supporting project pitches, guiding a team of developers, and doing hands-on project work.
You will lead a team guiding and instructing junior web developers on the implementation of the full stack. You will be responsible for SOC II Type 2 certification by ensuring that all the specified controls are being followed. You will complete all the required tasks and documentation outlined by the certification.
What will you be doing?
- .NET development
- Leading the software development projects from idea to implementation by tracking and managing progress, risks and dependencies
- Providing mentor ship and guidance to the team members
- Working closely with product, marketing and other business stakeholders to gather and refine requirements, and release software in a timely fashion
- Participating in meetings to develop short and long term goals for the application
- Researching, prototyping and presenting new technologies and best practices
- Contributing in change control policies, deployment strategies and code reviews
- Monitoring performance of the production environment
You could be a great fit with these qualifications:
- B.S. in computer-related field or equivalent experience
- Strong attention to detail and work ethic
- 7+ years of full stack development experience
- 7+ years .NET Web services, WebAPI, MVC, and/or .NET Core
- 7+ years of SQL database programming experience
- Extensive knowledge of UI/UX and developing mobile first applications
- Experience writing tests using automation frameworks
- Minimum 3 years experience leading agile development teams
- Knowledge of object-oriented design and proven implementation skills
- Expert experience working with source control tools (TFS, SVN, or GIT) with strong understanding of build automation
- Hands on knowledge of design patterns such as MVP, MVC, MVVM
- Proven history of leading within development teams
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $90,000.00 to $120,000.00 /year
- relevant: 10 years (Required)
- .NET: 10 years (Required)
- Denver, CO 80209 (Required)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Flexible schedule