!!OFFERING SIGN ON BONUS!!!
Established in 1980, C.V. Tool Company has grown to become a premier manufacturing facility. With our headquarters located in Southington, CT we specialize in producing hardware for a wide variety of industries including the steam turbine, nuclear, space and aerospace industries. Our second Plant located in Fitchburg MA, specializes in producing packing rings for the steam turbine industry.
Our current team of highly skilled machinist paired with our Quality control department meet your machining needs in the following areas:
- Large CNC Turning (Up too 118" in Diameter)
- Large CNC Milling
- EDM (Wire and Conventional)
- CMM Inspection
- Prototype/Production Work
- Complete Medical/Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Vacations
- Paid Holidays
For additional information as well as a complete set of our current facilities list. Please visit our website:
- Qualified candidate must have Mastercam Software experience with both vertical and horizontal CNC milling machines, as well as CNC VTL Turning experience. 3 to 5 years preferred.
- Must be able to program 3, 4, and 5 axis equipment.
- Analyze drawings, design models, and sketches to determine dimensions and configuration of cuts, selection of cutting tools, machine speeds and feed rates according to shop processes,and machine capabilities.Also an in depth knowledge of various materials and material processes
- Must be able to understand GD &T, read and interpret blue prints with little to no training.
- Assembling and tooling background a plus.
- Aerospace experience also a plus.
- Knowledge of other forms of CAD software, i.e NX, Catia, Vericut, is a plus but not required.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- cad and cam software: 5 years (Required)
- cnc programing: 5 years (Required)
Typical start time:
Typical end time: