QComp Technologies is a robotic systems integrator in the Fox Valley that serves clients throughout the United States and Canada. Our company, which is based in Greenville, has approximately 35 employees and provides robotic packaging systems, material handling systems, and automation line integration for clients in the flat glass, solar, consumer products, food, pharmaceutical, plastics, paper, and metals industries.
In an effort to support our continued growth, we have created an excellent opportunity for an individual to join the QComp team as Robotic Solutions Sales Engineer.
QComp Technologies has a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Greenville, Wisconsin, with a total plant capacity of 30,000 square feet. QComp engineers, programs, assemble, stages and tests the complete robot cell at the Greenville location, in our environmentally controlled shop.
Description of role
In this role, you will be tasked with helping customers identify robotic automation opportunities. Utilizing QComp’s vast repertoire of past solutions as a base and creating new concepts to meet our customer’s automation needs. Gathering technical information to help applications develop a concept and proposal to present to the customer.
- Health Insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Leading customers to automation solutions to improve their competitive advantage
- Helping customers find solutions to improve their employees work environment
- Auditing customer’s sites to identify potential robotic applications
- Assisting project engineers with customer communications during the project process
- Ensuring customer satisfaction throughout the proposal and project process
- Bachelors degree in mechanical, electrical or related degree
- High degree of mechanical aptitude, creative thinker, able to visualize solutions
- 1+ years of experience in technical sales or automation components
- Familiarity with Robotic Automation - preferred
Indeed Hire and QComp Technologies are working together to find the best candidate for this job.
By applying, you agree to be contacted by our agent, Indeed Hire, and receive updates via text and phone about your application.
Job Type: Full-time
- technical sales or automation components: 1 year (Required)
- Robotic Automation: 1 year (Required)
- Greenville, WI: Between 31 and 40 miles (Preferred)