CIS Mobile is looking for an extraordinary sales engineer to join our team and make an impact on the secure mobility industry. The Director of Sales Engineering has a critical role in complex customer engagements and contributes to our success in developing revenue. You will take the lead in qualifying potential opportunities, understanding each customer’s needs, and developing a solution and presentation to help win the business. The role has an important internal responsibility as well to contribute to product direction, to train salespeople on the product, and to manage and track progress on customer projects, engagements and pilots.
About CIS Mobile
CIS Mobile is a software company that provides governments with a modern secure mobility platform. CIS Mobile’s altOS platform allows employees all the benefits of off-the-shelf Android phones, including fully-featured personal use containers, while ensuring the government has complete control over the device. Our primary customers include organizations within the defense, intelligence, law enforcement, and homeland security communities whose missions depend heavily on their ability to communicate and exchange information in a secure manner and to operate in challenging physical environments.
CIS Mobile is a subsidiary of CIS Secure Computing, Inc. CIS serves the secure communications market as a leading provider of communications and computing solutions for government and commercial customers. CIS designs and manufactures a wide range of products, which include secure telephones (under the TSG protocol), secure computers (TEMPEST), encrypted tactical communication systems, secure tele- and video-conferencing systems, and a variety of specialty systems used in secure networks.
· Help drive revenue by working closely with sales team in CIS Mobile and CIS Secure to qualify potential opportunities, develop strategies and to win deals
· Lead the needs analysis and solution development steps in customer engagements to improve time-to-sale and increase chances to close new business.
· Ensure the successful completion of quality product and solution implementations utilizing strong leadership, and project management skills
· Ensure sales staff in CIS Secure and CIS Mobile is trained on new product releases
· Understand customer and competitive landscape and act as a conduit to customer needs to help drive product direction
· Deliver regular engagement status reports, and customer feedback on trends, opportunities and challenges
Education and Experience:
- 7-10 years of successful experience in software security sales, ideally with government and enterprise customers
- Preferably experience with mobile software, smartphones, operating systems, mobile device management
- Experience with Federal government sales is a plus
- Experience managing multiple engagements and projects with the ability to drive the engagement lifecycle
- Degree in business, marketing, communication or any other related field
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Comfortable interacting with technical and non-technical audiences at all levels
- Excellent project and program management skills
- Good interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Strong customer service orientation
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Veterans/ Disabled
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $125,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
All clients/customers/visitors are required to pass temperature screenings and wear masks when in the office. Social distancing scheduling practices are in place.
- Software security sales: 3 years (Required)
- Mobile Device Software: 1 year (Preferred)
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Temporarily due to COVID-19