- Assemble opto-mechanical and eletro-mechanical subassemblies.
- Perform product final assembly per engineering drawings and schematics.
- Prepare wiring harness and cablings per engineering drawings and schematics.
- Utilizing UV curing light, heat gun, ultrasonic bath cleaner and microscope to handle and perform miniature components assemblies.
- Use test fixture and dedicated test programs to inspect and prequalify incoming optical components such as lenses, mirrors, laser diodes and diffraction gratings.
- Use caliper and other measuring tools from machine shop to inspect and prequalify incoming or in-house fabricated mechanical components.
- Support and maintain work areas up to quality standards set by quality manager.
- Support test leads and development engineers initially to set up test configurations and new assembly procedures and later validate and execute.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $28.00 - $33.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- opto-mechanical assembly: 1 year (Required)
- electro-mechanical sub assembly: 1 year (Required)