Methodist Senior Services has an immediate opening for an IT Systems Engineer to provide technical, analytical and administrative IT support for systems and services. Responsible for resolving issues with computers, peripherals,printers, application software, network connectivity and other IT functions the Systems Engineer must be a self-starter, ability to complete assigned tasks with minimal supervision and keep thorough documentation and records. Up to 80% local travel and occasional overnight trips. On call 24/7/365 to resolve emergency issues.
- Bachelor's degree in IT or related field or equivalent experience and certification required.
- 2-5 yrs. work experience with MS Windows Server or related technologies- Active Directory, SQL Server, Exchange, RemoteApp, RDP, ITS, GPO, WSUS etc.
- Must have experience with TCP/IP networking fundamentals and a wide range of network hardware and topologies.
- Basic PC hardware repair skills.
- Customer focused attitude with excellent written and verbal skills also required.
Methodist Senior Services is a faith-based, not-for-profit organization that provides comfortable, affordable housing and other services to meet the physical, social and spiritual needs of older adults. Our mission is to serve older adults in the Spirit of Christian love. Our vision is to make Mississippi the best place to grow old.
We offer exceptional compensation and outstanding benefits including FREE medical insurance for employee, dental and vision insurance for family at low cost, PTO, Retirement and life insurance.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- TCP/IPNetworking and a wide range of network hardware and to: 1 year (Required)
- Windows server and related technologies: 2 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement