Must be able to work without sponsorship and be local
Title: Junior C# Developer
Position Type: Direct Placement
Location: Hebron, OH, United States
Our client is experiencing significant growth and needs to bring on a Junior/Associate level C# .net developer to help support the development team as they expand. Will be responsible for maintenance enhancements and new development. Ideal candidate needs to have 1-2 years of experience. Ideal candidate needs to have the following:
1. Customer Service: Proactively developing customer relationships by making efforts to listen and understand the customer (both internal and external); anticipating and providing solutions to customer needs; giving high priority to customer satisfaction.
2. Professionalism: Maintaining a high-quality professional appearance and standardizing to improve performance and reputation.
3. Continuous Improvement: Refining and developing new tools and processes through creativity and innovation.
4. Drive to Win: Passionate and candid; challenges are eagerly accepted, and motivated to grow.
5. Spirit of Family: Treating all people with respect by supporting and giving back to employees, customers and local communities. Promoting opportunities within and through referrals.
1. 1-2 years of software C# development.
2. Excellent written communications.
1. Experience working in an Agile environment.
They really want a jr. level person who has 1-2 solid years of c#--- good personality, sharp, ok with a formal environment
Company is 30 minutes east of Columbus in Hebron, a candidate who lives on the East side of Columbus would be ideal to avoid a long commute
Job Type: Full-time
- United States (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance