To aid engineering and sales with customer needs and to rectify product issues. An ideal candidate will have a high degree of customer interface, using their technical knowledge and expertise to assist with sales, product, and engineering issues.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Solve customer product and installation issues
- Assist customers with system level product issues
- Troubleshoot application and setup questions
- Process incoming orders and service calls
- Build in-house test set-up
- Process incoming and diagnose RMAs
- Assist in writing and publishing technical white papers, app notes, spec sheets, and schematics regarding products
- Creating and maintaining documentation
REQUIREMENTS and/or REQUIRED SKILLS
- BS in Electrical Engineering or related field or a technician with 3 years of applicable experience.
- Minimum 2 years experience with related technology
- Must have basic understanding of electrical circuits
- Must be able to read schematics
- Lab experience and soldering skills
- Understanding of the application of IoT
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Analytical ability to troubleshoot applications on the phone
- Travel 25% of the time.
- Marine industry experience a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $80,000.00 /hour
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off