Highway Project Manager - (157022)
At HDR, we specialize in engineering, architecture, environmental and construction services. While we are most well-known for adding beauty and structure to communities through high-performance buildings and smart infrastructure, we provide much more than that. We create an unshakable foundation for progress because our multidisciplinary teams also include scientists, economists, builders, analysts and artists. That’s why we believe diversity is our greatest strength. HDR is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
Watch our 'About Us' video
We believe that the way we work can add meaning and value to the world. That ideas inspire positive change. That coloring outside the lines can illuminate fresh perspectives. And that small details yield important realizations. Above all, we believe that collaboration is the best way forward.
In the role of Highway Project Manager, we'll count on you to:
- Plan and manage all aspects of small to medium single-discipline planning projects or large, routine projects
- Independently coordinate work of engineers and balance planning team throughout entire project's development
- Establish client relations and be involved with marketing, contractual, design and production meetings
- Participate in reviews with various governing agencies for code compliance
- Conduct work sessions for design development and contract document in conjunction with other staff
- Coordinate workload throughout entire project development, and ensure completion of documents on schedule
- Track financial aspects of projects, and coordinate and adjust work effort with team to ensure that work is completed within parameters of agreed-to schedule
- Work with Business/Accounting Manager or Project Controller and Department Manager for project reviews and with company management as needed
- Perform other duties as needed
highway, transportation, project manager
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- 10+ years engineering and project management experience
- Competence in Microsoft Word, Excel and Project
- An attitude and commitment to being an active participant of our employee-owned culture is a must
At HDR, we know work isn’t only about who you work for; it’s also about what you do and how you do it. Led by the strength of our values and a culture shaped by employee ownership, we network with each other, build on each other’s contributions, and collaborate together to make great things possible. When you join HDR, we give you license to do the same. We help you take charge of your career, giving you multiple growth opportunities along the way.
Highway + Road
Jan 9, 2020