Excellent Compensation, Bonus, Benefits & Paid Relocation! Apply Today!
- Prepare design specifications, analyses and recommendations for presentation and approval.
- Technical responsibility for planning, organizing, and conducting technical projects or phases of projects involving design and development.
- Coordinate the efforts of drafters/designers, engineering technicians and machine shop personnel as required by assigned projects.
- Conduct independent technical investigations involving the origination or modification of material.
- Requires a Bachelors degree in Engineering.
- Requires 2+ years of related experience.
- Understanding of the practical application of engineering science and technology.
- Experience with analytical and CAD software.
- Requires knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principles involved in production of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings and models.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- This company offers a flexible work option, including the potential opportunity for remote work for this position. This role is designated as blending meaning you have the option for up to 2 business days/week of remote work.
- Competitive base salary
- Excellent medical plans
- Mental and financial health programs
- 401K with company matching and 1 year bonus
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Community Involvement opportunities
- Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Relocation Assistance is available
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $90,000.00 - $110,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Relocation assistance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Mechanical/Electro-Mechanical Design: 2 years (Preferred)
- HVAC OR Cooling Design: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location