Customer Support Engineer – Level 1 (Entry Level)
Location: San Juan, Puerto Rico
IT Help Desk
Supporting our customers is our #1 priority. If you have a desire to have a career in technology, and have strong, proven, customer service experience, a Kaseya Customer Support Engineer – Level 1 could be the perfect role to get you started!
Our Customer Support Engineers will build and expand upon our professional and quality technical support service to all Kaseya clients and ensure clients' satisfaction by meeting or exceeding customer Service Level Agreement targets and expectations. A successful candidate is expected to maintain a professional, courteous and customer-focused attitude at all times, if this is you we would love your help taking care of them!
As an entry level member of our corporate team, you will:
- Record support activities in our Help Desk ticketing system and follow up within customer Service Level Agreement targets.
- Provide Technical Support via Telephone, Remote meetings, and Email.
- Manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities.
- Continuously train on new and upcoming Kaseya products to ensure the highest level of technical support. Assist in interdepartmental projects to ensure target deliverables are met.
- Perform any and all other duties as assigned.
- Excellent written and spoken communication, motivated, and organized
- You have a great attitude motivated, coachable and competitive, and want a successful career in the IT space.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must pay attention to detail
- Positive, enthusiastic, motivated, autonomous self-starter;
- Basic familiarity with IT industry/Software is a plus
Kaseya is the leading cloud provider of IT systems management software, offering a complete IT management solution delivered both via cloud and on-premise. Our solutions are in use by more than 10,000 customers worldwide in a wide variety of industries, including retail, manufacturing, healthcare, education, government, media, technology, finance, and more. Kaseya has a presence in over 20 countries including the United States, Ireland, Canada and the UK just to name a few. At Kaseya we know that a job is not just about the paycheck. It’s about finding the right fit where you can use your talents, achieve something great and get compensated well, with people who are fun to work with. We are changing the game when it comes to IT management. And to change the game, we need the right players, because we know great people make great companies. To learn more about our company culture and view other available job opportunities at Kaseya, visit http://www.kaseya.com/about-us/careers
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $35,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- San Juan, PR 00907 (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19