CREO CAD Designer
1 year contract
Up to 37 an hour
To provide engineering services to the global pre-cured tread (PCT) manufacturing and commercial dealer systems operations through design and drafting to support new equipment, facilities, and processes.
Principle Accountabilities & Duties:
1. Engineering Design & Development, Installation, and Support:
a. Perform drafting and detailing utilizing corporate design and drafting computer tools (Creo/Pro-E) in areas of machine design.
b. Provide detailing of engineer concepts.
c. Assist in designing new machines and processes.
d. Improve safety of existing machines and processes.
e. Improve quality of existing processes.
f. Use of Windchill for CAD data management and revision control.
2. Consulting & Communications:
a. Visit manufacturing plants and commercial franchised dealers to study processes and consult with personnel as needed.
b. Convey information to plants regarding equipment and process improvements.
c. Participate and contribute to the improvement of the department's design and drafting process.
3. Technology Development
Use experience, knowledge, and creativity to recommend ideas for technology development to advance innovation of manufacturing equipment and processes.
Decision Making and Responsibility:
1. Support department engineers on global capital projects to meet time and budget commitments.
2. Development and design of PCT and commercial dealer equipment.
3. Make recommendations to lead design engineer/project manager regarding appropriate design goals for projects.
4. Once project goals are established, acts under guidance of the lead design engineer/project manager to achieve those goals.
5. Collaboration within GES is required including the electrical engineering team, project engineering team and the process engineering team, to make decisions regarding machine hardware and manufacturing processes.
Work Environment and Occupational Demands:
1. Incumbent must be willing to travel domestically up to 10% to support the PCT manufacturing plants and the BCS dealer systems with technical issues and equipment installations.
2. Incumbent must be willing to work extended hours as needed to achieve company goals.
3. Incumbent communicates with staff engineers, plant engineers, plant managers and directors when required.
Mechanical Designer with 7 to 10 years experience performing design work utilizing Creo/Windchill.
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.