Synthetik is a fast-growing technology company developing next generation software, embedded hardware and industrial scanning systems. We develop products for a diverse set of commercial, industrial and Government clients. We’re looking for a dynamic, professional and highly competent mechanical engineer to join our team.
We have a fantastic team! We’re looking for a mechanical engineer to join our Synthetik Labs San Antonio team. Please note that we can only hire U.S. permanent residents and citizens. Great pay and benefits, an inspired team, supporting cutting-edge projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Physical hardware, mounting and enclosure designs
- Embedded hardware and sensor integration
- Python, C, C++ code development on embedded hardware (e.b. Raspberry Pi, Nvidia Jetson, Arduino, etc.)
- CAD (e.g. Solidworks etc.) modeling
- 3D printing and other a additive/subtractive manufacturing
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident and Reside in the San Antonio area (our design, fabrication and test facility is in San Antonio)
- Experience with Solidworks or comparable 3D CAD software
- Experience with prototyping parts, 3D printing, machining, CNC, etc.
- Experience developing computer vision, robotics applications and products
- Passion for creating great hardware, software and integrated systems, learning, teaching, teamwork
- Enjoy wearing many hats while working on a diverse set of exciting projects
- Bachelors, Masters or PhD in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Physics, Engineering or related field
What we offer:
- First and foremost, a great team
- Truly state-of-the-art projects
- Flexible hours and paid holidays
Send us your GitHub, website or examples of projects you’ve built along with a short resume and let’s talk! Please include the phrase "I am a US Citizen/Permanent Resident" in your reply.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $75,000.00/year depending on experience and qualifications
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 - $85,000.00 per year
- 401(k) Matching
- Flexible Schedule
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement Plan
- robotics: 2 years (Preferred)
- Mechanical Design: 2 years (Preferred)