We are looking for Process Engineer to join our Polyurethane Manufacturing Team in Cartersville, GA
The Process Engineer will be primarily responsible for managing process support for the designated plant. This includes functions such as process improvement, product and process trouble shooting, process standardization, assisting in qualifying new products and responsibility for qualifying new processes and equipment in the plant.
- Manage product troubleshooting, standardization, improvement. Maintain product standards for existing products.
- Improve Product Quality; aesthetic and in-plant physical property performance.
- Oversee cost reduction initiatives.
- Assist in new product/process integration and standardization.
- Work with R&D and Engineering departments to integrate new products and technologies.
- Address and manage product quality related issues at the plant and assist Manufacturing, R&D and Quality Services on systemic quality issues
- Bachelor's degree in chemical engineering, chemistry, or engineering
- 3-5 years of engineering experience in the Polyurethane industry preferred
- 5-7 years of R&D experience in the Polyurethane industry with the last 3 years of experience with formulation chemistry and processing preferred
- Travel requirement: 20%
When you join CCM, you'll become part of a team that looks out for you, listens to your ideas and appreciates your work. We think we've got something special here, and our employees seem to agree.
Employees also enjoy some of these great benefits!
Time off -- Hard work should be rewarded. You'll receive paid vacation and a generous amount of paid holidays.
Healthcare -- We offer multiple options. Choose the one that fits your lifestyle. CCM picks up a generous amount of the cost.
Retirement Fund -- Save for your retirement with a traditional or Roth 401k. We'll match a portion of your contribution starting on your first day of work.
Training -- We believe in being lifetime learners, so we offer dozens of training programs in the classroom as well as online.
Tuition Reimbursement -- Ready to get the degree? We'll pick up 90% of your tuition cost.
Idea Teams -- You can be part of helping us solve some of our toughest challenges or developing the next break-through innovation.
Unlimited Coffee -- Caffeine fuels some of the best ideas.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled