Job Title: Software Engineer
Irvin Technologies is an award-winning supplier of software, hardware and engineering services and products in the aerospace defense industry. We are growing and expanding our Software Engineering Team!
If you are looking for a challenging, rewarding position and the opportunity to join an innovative dynamic team, keep reading!
· The opportunity to work with a group of talented people, who will become friends
· A competitive salary
· 100% paid medical coverage from day one for you and your dependents
· Company contribution to a Healthcare Savings Account
· After 6 months, participation in the 401k and company matching
· 23 days total of vacation and holidays in the first year
· A 9/80 schedule, so that you have every other Friday off
About the job:
As a member of our engineering team, you will design, develop and maintain software applications for our products and various customers. Job duties involve implementing bug fixes, product enhancements and new features for existing products as well as assisting with ground up product development. You will be responsible for technical analysis, planning and problem-solving using best engineering practices and knowledge of emerging technological trends/initiatives across the full spectrum of software development activities.
· This position is located in the office in Winter Springs, FL. Some travel may be required.
- Experience with C, C++, C#, Windows and Linux application development is preferred.
- C# WPF development experience (proficiency) is required.
- The ability to adapt and learn new development techniques and technologies when presented with a challenge.
- A college degree in a related field preferred and 5+ years’ experience or equivalent practical experience.
- Must have the ability to obtain a security clearance.
All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance