Compliance Corporation is accepting resumes for the following position:
Mechanical Engineer at St. Inigoes, MD.
Compliance Corporation has an immediate opening for an experienced trades manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Applies engineering techniques, principles and precedents to develop, design, modify, install, test, evaluate, or operate electrical, electronic, radio frequency, avionics, mechanical, communications, stores, armament, ordnance, or related data processing systems for military weapon systems or associated support equipment or components.
- Reviews, analyzes, develops, prepares or applies engineering, technical or maintenance specifications, policies, standards, or procedures.
- Organizes, analyzes, and prepares reports or presentations of technical data and information.
- Plans and performs tests and evaluations of systems equipment or components.
- Compiles, processes, reduces, or analyzes test data results.
NOTE: This position requires three (3) to ten (10) years of experience in
- Must be proficient with the tools in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Able to manage multiple priorities in a fast- paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal.
- Technical and Business writing skills
- Position Qualifications:
- Candidates for the position must be U.S. Citizens and able to obtain a DoD Secret clearance.
Job Type: Full-time
- DoD: 3 years (Required)
- engineering: 3 years (Required)
Security Clearance Required: