Creating Long-Term Value Thru Relentless Innovation®
ATI is a global manufacturer of technically advanced specialty materials and complex components. Our products support diverse markets and industries such as aerospace and defense, oil & gas, electrical energy, medical, automotive, and other industrial markets.
As a Metallurgical Engineer with ATI, you will have the unique opportunity to grow fast and shape the future of our company; all the while working with leaders in the aerospace and metals industry. Our Metallurgical Engineer will be tasked with:
- Reviewing order inquiries to assess our ability to meet customer requirements.
- Continuously improving current processes to positively impact quality, productivity and cost.
- Establishing relationships and interacting with many other ATI operating locations to learn and share best practices.
- Interacting directly with Quality Assurance and supporting the sales team to address any customer technical concerns. Troubleshoot and resolve problems as they arise.
- Other Job duties as assigned.
- It is ATI's policy to not provide immigration sponsorship for any of the company's positions.
ATI and its subsidiary companies will provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to applicant's race, color, religion, sex, gender, genetic information, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected be federal or state law. The company will provide reasonable accommodations to allow an applicant to participate in the hiring process if so requested.
- Bachelor's Degree in Metallurgical Engineering or Materials Science
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
Strong computer competency, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, ect.)
- Highly motivated, organized and the ability to work as part of a team.
- Basic Computer Skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task