Currently Looking for an EDI Developer III responsible for the analysis and reporting related to Claims, Encounters, Eligibility, Pharmacy and other EDI Systems and processes as well as the design, development and implementation of all enhancements and new systems at a Non-Profit health system.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Development and design of solutions related EDI processes.
- Mentor other members of the team on data accuracy, data completeness, data quality and deliverable timeliness being built into every reporting solution.
- Help to manage overall project scope by managing and prioritizing user requirements.
- Analyze, discover, explore and document data from all sources and target systems to better understand the total scope of data availability.
- Implement, develop and design processes and systems related to Encounters and the other EDI processes.
- Incorporate LEAN principles into daily work
- Six (6) or more years in systems development, design and implementation of complex data driven processes.
- Report writing and analysis experience. Experience in query development, database design, table joins and report development and creation. Data analysis experience in the areas of medical or health services preferred.
- Strong development experience, strong data analysis, and database capabilities.
- Strong expertise in Microsoft SQL Server, .Net, Database design
- Knowledge of EDI standards
- US citizen or Green Card Holder
Job Type: Full-time
- relative: 6 years (Required)
- US Citizenship or Green Card (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement