The candidate will work on Land Surveying and design projects to support Land Surveyors, designers and engineers in producing land surveys and development plans and plats.
- Plan and prepare preliminary layouts and detailed design drawings from engineering notes, sketches, and/or other drawings for various Land Survey maps.
- Draft and design concept and zoning plans, land development plans and construction documents.
- Design calculations and specifications for residential, commercial, industrial & institutional land development projects adhering to all required standards.
- Research and obtain standards/codes required by client and jurisdictional review agencies.
- Work closely with project managers, land surveyors, and engineers to ensure drawings are accurate, within required budget, and completed on time to meet pre-determined deadlines.
- Coordinate deadlines and attend meetings with Land Surveyors, Designers, Drafters and Engineers to discuss project status.
- Organize, maintain and be responsible for project drawings files, and plot files and project related documents.
- 5+ years of land development design experience.
- Technical degree or certificate of completion from an accredited designer/drafter curriculum required.
- Must have strong working knowledge of AutoCAD Land Desktop or MicroStation (1+ years desired).
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task multiple projects.
- Must be able to assist with designing and follow appropriate mark-ups.
- Detail oriented, team player and organizational skills needed.
Excellent written and communication skills required.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.
If you are interested, please contact our office at 856-451-2990 or submit your qualifications to email@example.com