Looking for senior iOS software engineer with significant professional experience of 5+ years with iOS development technologies and a strong competency with Swift. We look for developers who are self-motivated and self-directed and can work under a minimal amount of structure to come up with creative solutions rather than just someone who can "follow a spec".
This position will be responsible for development and deployment of various web and/or mobile applications. Should have high level of experience with building modern mobile UI, following standard UI/UX guidelines, database experience, working with RESTful API’s, and experience with iOS frameworks.
If you are organized, professional and a self-learner, this opportunity will be very rewarding. Long-term employment desired. Exciting work environment. Very flexible hours, no strict dress code. We work on a wide variety of different technologies, so you get to stay on the cutting edge of development and work on a wide variety of technologies that suit your desire.
Full Benefits are provided, such as health, dental, vision, vacation, sick, holiday, 401k with match.
* Strong development competency in iOS or Android, or both, interface design understanding such as Google’s Material Design or Apple’s Design Guidelines.
* Experience with DevOps or any backend, API writing experience would be a bonus but not required
* Experience with Realm Database or similar database technologies would be a bonus but not required
* Fully at ease with Git
* Able to conceptualize problem solution and understand the relationships between other components of the technology for successful implementation of that solution.
* Enjoys solving challenging problems.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
* Bachelor's or master’s degree in Computer Science helpful, but not absolutely required with proper experience
* 5+ Years of professional experience required
HOW TO APPLY
* Cover letter (stating your goals, pay range desired, starting date availability)
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Guru Technologies has been in business for 14 years developing a wide range of software, primarily web apps, and mobile apps. We have around 28 employees; most are software engineers. Part of our business includes a startup incubator that has launched several successful software businesses. We hire for the long-term and work hard to make our company a great place to work.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Schedule
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
Visa Sponsorship Potentially Available:
- No: Not providing sponsorship for this job
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Temporarily due to COVID-19