Who We Are
WillowTree is an award-winning digital product agency driven by innovation and grounded in strategy and user-centered design. We create long-term partnerships with the world's leading brands to design and build digital flagship products crucial to their core business. We are one of the largest independent digital firms in the US. Some of our clients include HBO, National Geographic, Anheuser-Busch, and PepsiCo.
The Senior Swift Engineer is a highly-autonomous role with endless opportunities to impact our teams, clients, and company through your mentorship. You'll collaborate with a cross-disciplinary team to build large-scale products for well-known brands.
- This is not a remote position and may require some travel.
- You'll collaborate with Product Designers and Software Test Engineers to create seamless digital experiences
- You'll provide and receive constructive feedback from your teammates
- You'll thrive in an environment that celebrates differences and unique contributions
- You'll take ownership of your work by meeting deadlines, anticipating delays, and raising issues appropriately
- You'll embody a growth mindset to continuously learn new technologies and hone your craft
- You're able to travel upwards of 2-4 days per month
- You enjoy building apps in Swift
- You're familiar with the iOS development ecosystem (including testing and debugging)
- You appreciate clean architecture and documentation
- You've owned and lead the delivery of major features and components on the iOS platform
- You proactively identify bottlenecks and bring a solution-oriented mindset to problems
- You provide accurate estimation of time and effort around projects considering business objectives and technical constraints
- You desire to work with a supportive and highly collaborative team
P.S. In an ideal world, you hit all the bullet points we listed, but hey — we know that's a lot of bullets. If you feel confident about a good amount of them, we can ramp you up on the rest.
- You've published apps or worked on teams to build apps in production
- You've worked in an agency setting or feel comfortable interacting with clients
- You enjoy mentoring and teaching others
- You have a GitHub account to share and while you're there, check us out! ( https://github.com/willowtreeapps )
We offer a place to be yourself.
Our differences, both visible and invisible, benefit our teams, our communities, and the products we craft. That's why WillowTree strives to build a team with diverse backgrounds, skills, and perspectives. You'll work hard here; however, we'll balance that with a culture that supports your growth and cares about your well-being. We're committed to creating an environment of inclusion — a place where every Tree can thrive.
We want you to reach your fullest potential and part of your professional development at WillowTree will include dedicated time to innovate on passion projects and an annual stipend to fund your professional pursuits.
WillowTree celebrates our differences and provides equal employment opportunities to all team members and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.