- Program High Speed Robotic Systems
- Commission systems with final test personnel
- Remote customer support
- Field customer support
- Document operation sequence of program
- Reports to Controls Engineering manager
- Must have 5 years minimum working knowledge in the field of control systems engineering and
- Strong attention to details, highly organized, electrically and mechanically savvy.
- Experience in Omron Sysmac Studio and Beckhoff Twincat 2 & 3 is very favorable.
- Strong knowledge of PLCs, industrial communication networks, motion control, knowledge of IEC1131 programming.
- Experience with multi axis robots (Staubli, ABB, Motoman) preferred.
- Experience with Vision Systems preferred.
- The candidate must be thoroughly familiar with the traditional control system disciplines of sensing, machine intelligence, and actuation, including the ability to engineer solutions for unexpected problems on short notice.
- A Bachelor of Science degree is helpful, preferably in Mechanical/Electrical engineering.
- Some travel will be required.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced office environment and manufacturing floor.
Job Type: Full-time
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift
- 8 hour shift
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- Only full-time employees eligible