MECO is a world leader in the engineering and manufacturing of water purification solutions for industrial, pharmaceutical, oil and gas, military, and food and beverage enterprises. This legacy of leadership is the result of our commitment to the highest quality of products and services in everything we do.
We are seeking Electrical/Controls Engineers to design, control, instrumentation and electrical power systems in our units. Specific responsibilities will vary from project to project and include power and control system design, control system programming, system documentation, control hardware, instrumentation and other related system components. Electrical / controls engineers often participate in all phases of projects from applications to detailed design and through documentation, testing, commissioning and are also significant contributors to product development.
Our employees are committed to quality, attention to detail and the continued pursuit of excellence. They are self-directed and able to work both independently and as a team member. We require our employees to be able and willing to travel domestically and internationally.
To qualify for this position, the candidate must have
- 4+ years Electrical/Controls design experience
- PLC/HMI programming experience preferably with Rockwell and/or Siemens
- Strong background in documenting design work
Desirable experience would include:
- Instrumentation specification
- Experience using EPLAN P8 and Pro Panel software
- BioPharm design work experience
- UL508A and/or CE design requirements
- VFD Motor Control experience
- Process design experience
MECO is an EEO (Male/Female/Protected Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities) employer. We are a drug-free workplace and participate in E-Verify. We will consider any candidate who meets all of the minimum qualifications listed and are eligible to legally work in the U.S. for any employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
- Electrical Controls design: 4 years (Required)
- PLC / HMI programming: 1 year (Required)
- Mandeville, LA 70471 (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Temporarily due to COVID-19