Position: Senior Web Developer – Web Platform
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
Reports To: Director of Software Solutions
Start Date: Jan 6, 2020
Delco Technology is currently looking for a talented and ambitious .NET Web Developer to join our team. As the Web Lead for the IPFusion platform, you will be looked upon for design and coordination efforts required to expand our world class software platform into the world of cloud and web best practices. We are looking for an individual who has a solid understanding of the web ecosystem to help us expand our on-premise software platform leveraging cloud infrastructure and always available web applications. This will allow the operators of our solution to access their data from wherever they might be located using desktop and mobile browsers in harmony with industry standard security protocols.
Delco Technology is a premiere security solutions provider that specializes in vendor integration. Delco’s core expertise lies within unifying facility access and control in Corrections, Healthcare, Education, and Commercial Security.
Our flagship software suite is IPFusion and is deployed across Canada. IPFusion is a high-end solution for the security industry. We provide an industry leading integration platform for a wide variety of vendors. Our platform enables our users to monitor and control vendor systems through one comprehensive and fully customizable user interface. Our software is written almost entirely in C# within the .NET ecosystem. It is comprised mainly of Desktop Applications, Web API’s and Windows Services. Some of the technologies we leverage include Windows Communication Framework (WCF), Windows Presentation Framework (WPF), SQL databases, and more, to deliver the best possible platform to our customers.
- A minimum of 5 years professional software industry experience delivering enterprise level software.
- Demonstrated leadership, a passion and desire to manage and lead high-performance teams.
- The drive to inspire, support, guide and grow.
- Ability to problem solve, design and apply creativity to various software problems.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well within a team.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience.
- Strong understanding of software architecture, web architecture, and web design
- Experience with CI/CD
- Experience with version control
- Experience with IT including networks, workstations, and servers
- Passion for developing software
- Building and deploying windows services
- Always wanting to learn and develop as an individual
- Design and Develop robust and maintainable software as part of the new web team
- Develop an in-depth knowledge and fully understand our current Software Platform
- Develop for and provide direction to the IPFusion Partner portal website
- Provide technical leadership for projects, including service reliability, build and deploy automation, scalability, and performance
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve software issues
- Support and maintain current and future software
- Provide innovative solutions and ideas to the team
- Flexible work schedule
- Internal and external training opportunities
- RRSP matching
- Benefits package including health, dental, life, and disability.
Job Type: Full-time
- professional software industry: 5 years (Required)