Expertise in design and deployment of safety critical electronics control and monitoring systems in hazardous environments.
full time position starting annual salary of $120K. Our work location will be at Richmond Hill Ontario.
– Responsible for system design of monitoring systems for fuel tanks, and piping systems.
– Capture and document customer requirements.
– Collaborate with test labs to acquire certification for MIS embedded systems for deployment in hazardous environments
– Will work in a multi-disciplinary team and guide MIS development team to design in compliance with safety standards in oil and gas industry.
– The candidate shall be able to take ownership of the project in a course of 2 years and will be in charge of the product maintenance once the product is deployed.
Required experience and skills:
– Master’s degree in one of the above disciplines with at least 10 years of hands on
experience in the related fields.
– Excellent knowledge of safety standards such as:
CSA-C22.2 No. 157-92 (R2012)
CSA-C22.2 No. 61010-1-12/UL 61010-1:2012
– Expert knowledge of fluid mechanics and real time safety critical embedded
systems is a must.
– Shall be capable to grasp and implement complex mathematical models. Past experience with Matlab, NuMega or Maple would be a plus.