Amentum is looking for HVAC, Electrical, Building Automation, and mechanical technicians for a critical facility. Technicians will work 12/HR rotational schedule.
Technicians must have an active Top Secret clearance
The Building Engineer will provide critical site support by responding to alerts and alarms via the site-based building automated monitoring and control systems.
- Responsible for providing an advanced level of expertise in maintaining, troubleshooting, and servicing all aspects of the building automated systems.
Oversight and hands-on troubleshooting experience with electrical and mechanical systems are desired, across the spectrum of technologies that support continuous operations generators, transfer switches, power distribution equipment, cooling units, and fire suppression systems.
May collaborate with other specialized technicians or subcontractors to perform facility-related repairs.Provides instruction, mentors and trains less skilled technicians as needed.Effectively communicates with the site management team and the customer to understand requirements, and solve complex monitoring and control problems.
Benefits start day one
Check us out at www.amentum.com
Job Type: Full-time
- maintenance technician: 1 year (Preferred)
Security Clearance Required:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Signing bonus
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma