Provide inside technical expertise of HVAC equipment sold by local firm.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Read building blueprints and select properly applied HVAC equipment for the project.
- Act as a liaison between manufacturing facilities and mechanical construction/service firms.
- Prepare equipment documentation for Architect/Engineer Design Team review.
- Coordinate with internal partners to develop sales strategies and margin targets for various projects.
- Develop accurate and detailed product cost spreadsheets and proposals.
- Stay up to date on product offerings including attending out-of-town vendor offered training.
- Stay proficient and current on vendor software tools.
- Four year undergraduate engineering degree
- Some HVAC industry experience or similar work experience is preferred but not required.
- General understanding of Windows based operating systems.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office tools including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Able to stay on task and work independently without direct supervision
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $44,000.00 to $64,000.00 /year