NOTE: This position requires travel
· 10 years’ General Heavy Civil Construction experience
· 5 years’ experience in a supervisory position
Position Overview and Responsibilities:
· On-site day-to-day operations of construction projects in the western United States.
· Promote safety awareness and compliance with project safety requirements.
· Supervise entire construction effort to ensure the project is constructed in accordance with design, budget, and schedule.
· Coordinate and supervise lower-tier subcontractor activities.
· Must possess excellent communication skills. Will be required to act as a company representative on projects and interface with the Client, Engineer, and other entities.
· Basic computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office programs required. Experience working with Primavera, AutoCad, etc. is an added plus.
· Knowledge of Trimble GPS software/hardware, its use, and capabilities for equipment control is desired.
· Hands on experience and working knowledge of heavy machinery and its production capabilities a plus.
· Salary negotiable and dependent upon experience and qualifications.
· Health Insurance
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $30.00 - $40.00 per hour
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Personal protective equipment provided or required