- 4+ years of experience as a hands-on Pega developer
- CSSA Version 7 certification required
- Good Oracle/PL SQL, ETL skills
- Strong understanding of Pega methodologies. Experience with full lifecycle Pega implementations on Pega 7.
- Understanding of various Pega Rules - Ex: UI, Activities and Flows, Declaratives, Decision, Validation, Reports, Correspondences
- Application Security concepts, Integration and error handling
- Creating and executing Unit Test plans, defect identification and fixing, code deployment and migration
- Experienced with Test Driven Development
- PEGA performance tuning/optimization experience.
- Understanding of OOP concepts (experience with Java, C#, or C++).
- A Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Experience working in agile delivery teams - preferably leveraging Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong technical analysis and problem solving skills
- Healthcare experience (preferred)
- CPM or CPMHC Framework (preferred)
- Currently using Smart Claims Engine (SCE), if candidate has exposure to SCE 8.1 is a big plus
Job Type: Contract
- Pega: 4 years (Preferred)
- Java: 1 year (Preferred)
- CSSA: 2 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)