At TrafficDriven, we’re changing a massive industry that’s been doing the same old, same old for far too long. We are a well-funded tech company operating in a massive market ripe for change! We have aggressive plans to launch multiple new products and therefore need to expand our team with new top talent.
Currently flying under the radar, we’re very close to launch and are looking for a motivated, committed Senior Frontend Engineer to join our team and help bring this exciting technology to the market. This is an incredible opportunity to get in at the ground level and have an impact on the success of our company.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Provide technical guidance and mentorship to peers
- Architect efficient and reusable front-end systems that drive complex web applications
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with Product Designers, Product Managers, and Software Engineers to deliver compelling user-facing products
- Enjoy being a generalist and are not tied down to a specific programming language or surface area of our codebase
Skills and Qualifications
- 5+ years of professional software engineering experience
- 5+ years of HTML/CSS experience
- Significant experience in frontend testing frameworks such as Jest or Cypress
- Significant experience with writing/monitoring/managing large scale system deployments
- We’re a well funded start-up with deep contacts in the industry we work in
- We’re smart and embrace new ideas, fostering innovation in a fast paced, high energy environment
- Work-life balance – we work hard but know you need a life outside of work, too
- We’re local, and our Founders are at work every day, alongside the team, making a difference together.
- We thrive on crazy ideas to make things better tempered by critical decision making and provide opportunities for people to learn new skills and gain experience with new technology.
The good stuff:
- Ground floor opportunity: you’re not “employee #1,” but you’re close to it
- Employee stock option plan
- Dynamic work environment with a great group of truly driven people
- Senior Frontend Engineer - 5+ years of experience:
$90K - $120K + 0.25% - 1% equity
- Principle Frontend Engineer - 10+ years of experience:
$110K - $130K + 0.5% - 2% equity
We are all currently working remotely; when conditions permit we aim to offer a balanced hybrid model of WFH and in-office.
Interviews will be conducted via video calls.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $110,000.00-$130,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Stock options
- Vision care
- Software Engineering: 5 years (required)
- HTML/CSS: 5 years (required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19