· Engage in all aspects of Continuous Improvement and Tooling Cost Reductions
- Tool testing and Reporting
- Identify potential cost savings
- Locate alternative product sources.
- Work with manufactures on Tooling improvements and problem resolution.
- Tool testing/Cost Savings Documentation
- Focus on Through-put Improvements
- Support all plant engineers
- Manage the change process.
- Resolve customer/vendor issues when required.
- Manager customer on-site industrial product for vending machines solutions.
- Perform other miscellaneous activities as requested by management.
· Bachelor's degree or associate degree in engineering/technology
· Five years or more related to industry experience
· Expertise in machining/cutting tool application
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Ridgway, PA 15853: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
Work Location: One location