· Dedication to providing the safest and most efficient trucks/trailers to our drivers and customers.
· DOT Compliant maintenance to all vehicles/equipment within our fleet.
· Preventative maintenance of all vehicles/equipment within our fleet.
· Troubleshooting/Diagnostic/Repair of all major systems such as engines, transmissions, DEF systems, AC systems, as well as driver safety mitigation devices/systems to name a few.
· Utilize OEM Diagnostic platforms for troubleshooting/repair as well as continued learning through training opportunities.
· Maintain a safe, organized, clean work environment.
WHY WESTERN EXPRESS INC.?
· UP TO A $2,000.00 SIGN ON BONUS FOR EXPERIENCED CANDIDATES!
· Referral Bonus Program
· Competitive Pay (based on experience and Tech assessment Evaluation)
· 1ST and 2ND Shift opportunities available
· Holiday Pay
· Opportunities for growth and advancement
· Excellent benefits package (Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance/ and 401k)
· In-depth training across multiple OEM equipment applications (over 100+ hours of web-based + additional hands-on training)
· Newest industry standard vehicle maintenance technologies
· Schedule flexibility
· Start accruing time off upon employment
· $50 Boot Credit
· Hand tools required but all necessary major shop tooling is company provided
· Pass pre-employment drug screening
· Pass DOT physical
· Experience preferred
· Highschool Diploma or GED
· Valid Driver’s License / CDL Driver’s License is a plus
· Clearly and effectively communicate, listen, and understand
· Basic computer skills
· Regular full attendance required for assigned shift
· Positive team member
· Understand and implement instructions, guidelines, and pertinent information necessary to complete daily tasks and assignments
· Must be able to move, sit, stand, and walk for extended periods of time
· Must be able to lift and move up to 50 lbs. with regularity and up to 100 lbs. on occasion
Pay: $15.00-$35.00/HR based on experience and Tech Evaluation
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 - $35.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance