Role: .Net Developer
Location: Overland Park, Kansas
Contract: Straight Contract
Duration: 6 months
Rate: $40 -45
· Learn the basic functionality of symplr’s flagship application, Cactus.
· Responsible for fixing bugs in the application as identified by QA and prioritized by product.
· Responsible for replacing HTML inputs with symplr’s standard components (textboxes, grid components, date pickers, etc.)
· Prior experience with Angular 2+ is a must.
· Basic understanding of object-oriented programming, and the coding standards and design patterns associated with OOP.
· Take part in breaking out features into user stories with team.
· Previous experience with C# and Web API 2 is a plus.
· Identify and fix bad coding practices.
· Write unit tests and UI tests to ensure quality as part of pull request process.
· Work closely with the team lead to implement new features
· Report daily status in stand-up meetings
· Participate in agile ceremonies with the team (backlog grooming, retrospectives, etc.)
· Follow code quality and code review standards
· Maintain the status of the cards on the Kanban board
· Good communication skills
· Track and record time spent on tasks
· Intermediate+ Angular 2+
· Intermediate Ngrx
· Intermediate RxJs
· Knowledge of OOP
· Code standards/ best practices (SOILD, DRY, KISS, etc.)
· C# (not required, but a strong plus)
· Web API 2 (nice to have)
· CSS, LESS, SASS
· Unit tests
· Knowledge of agile/Kanban processes
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $40.00 to $45.00 /hour
- RxJs: 4 years (Required)
- .net: 4 years (Preferred)
- Kanban processes: 1 year (Preferred)
- CSS: 1 year (Preferred)
- agile: 1 year (Preferred)
- Web API 2: 1 year (Preferred)
- Angular 2+: 4 years (Required)
- LESS: 1 year (Preferred)
- OOP: 4 years (Required)
- Solid: 4 years (Required)
- Ngrx: 4 years (Required)
- DRY: 4 years (Required)
- C#: 1 year (Preferred)
- ode standards/ best practices: 4 years (Required)
- SASS: 1 year (Preferred)
- KISS: 4 years (Required)
- Unit tests: 1 year (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)