A growing Oncology focused Biotech has just started their search for a Statistical Programmer to join their team on-site in Greater Boston with remote working flexibility.
My client is a clinical-stage pharmaceutical company focused on the discovery and development of novel first in-class drugs directed against nuclear transport targets for the treatment of cancer and other major diseases.
- Participates in TLF shells development and review.
- Works on TLF programs with close oversight.
- Works on Study Data Tabulation Model (SDTM) and Analysis Data Model (ADaM) dataset programs with close oversight.
- Reviews and understands raw electronic Common Technical Document (eCTD) database structure.
- > 2 – 4 years of clinical trials experience.
- BS in Mathematics, Statistics or related field preferred.
- MS in Biostatistics, Public Health or related field preferred.
- SAS Experience required.
- R or other statistical software a plus.
- Knowledge of Clinical Data Interchange Standards Consortium (CDISC) data standards SDTM and ADaM preferred.