Business Group Highlights
The Intelligence group provides high-end systems engineering and integration products and services, data analytics and software development to national and military intelligence customers. Serving federal agencies and the Intelligence Community for more than 50 years, the Intelligence group helps our clients meet their mission needs by providing trusted advisors, leading-edge technologies, and innovative solutions.
The program provides Systems Engineering and Technical Assistance (SETA) support in the areas of Cyber Security and Management to improve the Information Assurance (IA) posture of a National customer. The contracts support functions are: IA Management, Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA) coordination and reporting, Risk Management Framework (RMF) application, IA compliance measurements and metrics, Assessment and Authorization (A&A), Vulnerability Management, and Cyber Defense support.
The Cyber Security Engineer Technical Specialist provides support to the customer CoS and the Program's Technical Lead in the area of Cyber Security. Daily Tasks include, but are not limited to:
Review, assess and produce Technical reports and briefings
Assist in the development of organizational reviews (PMRs, PSRs, MSRs). Provide thoughts on how reviews could be done more efficiently
Provide technical recaps of customer meetings with cyber security contractors
Provide cybersecurity analysis of various threats, risks, and vulnerabilities
Provide briefings and talking points that can convey technical cybersecurity concepts to non-technical and non-cybersecurity senior management
Work closely with the customer Organization Director, Deputy Directors , CoS and MANCHESTER Technical Lead
Assist in the development of technical requirements
Produces high-quality papers, presentations, recommendations, and findings for senior US government intelligence and operations officials
Analyzes policies and procedures against Federal laws and regulations and provides recommendations for closing gaps
Develops strategies to comply with privacy and risk management requirements.
Assist with process improvement and innovation initiatives
- Requires 10 to 12 years with BS/BA or 8 to 10 years with MS/MA or 5 to 7 years with PhD.
- Current U.S. Government Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility
- Favorably adjudicated Polygraph
- Bachelors of Science Degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) or an advanced IA certification
- DoD 8570 certification in IAT Level III or IAM Level II
- Knowledge of and experience with RMF policies
- Excellent communications skills – both verbal and non-verbal
- Experience in one or more roles as SysAdmin, ISSM, ISSO, ISSE, DAO-R, SCA or ISO
- Office Automation Skills – MS Office, MS Project, Visio
- Department or Team Lead experience
- Self-starter requiring limited direction and supervision
- Experience briefing senior customer personnel
- Ability to organize and prioritize numerous customer requests in a fast pace deadline driven environment
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Familiarity with customer's IA processes
- Experience with RSA Archer and Xacta
- Experience supporting IC or DoD in the Cyber Security Domain
What matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta, everything we do, from conducting innovative research to cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring that your work succeeds. Our company was formed to bring a broad array of capabilities to all parts of the public sector—from investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and next-generation engineering.
Our promise is simple:
never stop solving our nation’s most complex challenges. And with a workforce of approximately 14,000, more than 48 percent of which is cleared, we have been trusted to do just that, as a partner of choice across the entire sector.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
As a government contractor, Perspecta abides by the following provision
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of the other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c).