Toledo Molding & Die (“TMD”), founded in 1955, is a leading North American full service automotive supplier of highly engineered thermoplastic components and assemblies for interiors and air and fluid management systems. The Company is headquartered in Toledo, OH and employs 1,650 people across 10 facilities. Our customers include major OEMs such as Fiat-Chrysler, Ford, GM, Honda and Nissan.
We have an excellent opportunity for experienced Manufacturing Engineers to join our team in Bowling Green, OH.
Manufacturing Engineer Responsibilities:
- Participate in identifying open items issues
- Evaluate and implement process/product improvements
- Work with the team to develop tooling and poka yoke methods
- Authorize engineering change notices (deviations), process alerts, purchase orders, equipment spare parts inventory, and personnel training requests
- Support plant safety rules, procedures and standards
- Involved with assigned project launch strategies, capital needs, program timing in support of all APQP, PPAP, and ISO/TS16949 requirements
- Continuous improvement of assembly and molding processes and trouble-shooting of blow molding equipment.
- Position offers the opportunity to get involved in APQP through team participation, planning new processes to achieve high efficiency and quality.
- Manufacturing engineer will lead the Kaizen efforts utilizing multi-disciplined teams.
Manufacturing Engineer Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree – technical required.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Automotive industry experience.
- Product launch exposure a plus.
- Blow molding experience required. Four-year mechanical engineering or electrical engineering degree is required.
Job Type: Full-time