Palanisami & Associates, Inc. (PAI) is seeking a Structural Revit/CAD Technician for immediate full-time employment. PAI, founded in 1986, provides structural design services for institutional, commercial, and industrial buildings, including health care facilities, hotels, commercial structures, public buildings, parking structures, etc., from conceptual design through completion of construction.
As a technician at PAI, you will be exposed to a wide variety of projects, both large and small. He/She will be responsible for producing structural construction documents and coordinating the design with other team members.
- Prepare plans, details, and construction documents in Revit and AutoCAD while working with other team members and our engineers.
- Maintain organized communication with team members, clients, and contractors.
- Answer questions on plans during construction.
- Organize all correspondence, design materials, and construction information related to the project.
- Providing an accurate accounting of time spent on projects broken down by type of work.
- 2+ years of experience with Revit AND AutoCad
- Knowledge of drafting standards
- The ability to read and understand construction plans and documents.
- Prior structural experience preferred.
- Familiarity with performing basic computer tasks in Windows.
- Self motivated and strong attention to details
- Competitive salary (hourly, based on experience)
- 2 weeks paid vacation
- Health and dental insurance
- Profit sharing & 401k participation.
Please submit all resumes with cover letter in PDF format.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Revit & AutoCAD: 2 years (Preferred)