Xceed Technologies (https://www.xceedtek.com/) is a globally recognized IT Services and IT Workforce Solutions firm that deals in providing wide range of technology, talent and workforce solutions to business clients throughout US & India. We are specialized in rendering variety of outsourcing and consulting solutions; including recruitment, human resource management, vendor management, and outplacement services.
- Apex - Salesforce’s proprietary programming language. Similar to Java.
- Lightning Component Framework - A UI development framework. Similar to Angular JS or React.
- Meet with clients to determine business, functional and technical requirements and participate in application design, configuration, testing and deployment
- Perform configuration and customization of the Salesforce.com platform.
- Participate in efforts to develop and execute testing, training and documentation
- Participate in the sales cycle as needed (solution definition, pre-sales, estimating and project planning)
- Willing to be hands-on in producing tangible deliverables (requirements specifications, design deliverables, status reports, project plans)
- Utilize best practices to perform operational support, enhancements, bug fixes as needed to the Salesforce.com platform
- Follow all standard operating procedures (SOP) and maintain updated ticketing for events, incidents, requests, changes, problems, etc.
- Proactively engage on continuous improvement efforts for application design, support, and practice development efforts.
- Provide technical assistance and end user troubleshooting for bug fixes, enhancements, and “how-to” assistance.
- Act as a point of escalation for Service Desk and NOC ticketing for advanced issue resolution.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $60.00 - $80.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
Work Location: Multiple Locations