Engineer I,Process Improvement
Document the organization's business processes.
Identify the area of improvements and propose the appropriate solutions for business problems.
Implement process improvement initiatives.
Monitor and report Business processes performance
Maintain and update all process-related documents for reference purposes
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Industrial/Electrical/Computer Science)
- 1-3 years of experience in a related field
- Lean Six sigma Background, Greenbelt is plus.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office and other data capture, compilation and presentation tools including graphs and charts
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent project coordination and problem-solving skills
- Excellent multi-tasking, flexibility, time management, and organization skills
- Ability to successfully collaborate with others to improve processes and expedite actions.
Banha, Egypt (EI Corniche Street)
Engineering and Technology