General Dynamics Mission Systems is currently Seeking Java development professionals with Top Secret Clearance in their Maryland location.
Up to a 20K Sign on Bonus & Relocation
General Dynamics Mission Systems engineers have a diverse portfolio of high technology solutions, products and services that enable customers to successfully execute missions across all domains of operation. Our global team of 13,000+ top professionals, partner with the best in industry to expand the bounds of innovation in the defense and scientific arenas. So, if you would like the opportunity to work on cutting edge technology with unlimited growth potential, We want to speak to you! Please apply!
We offer highly competitive benefits and pride ourselves in being a great place to work with a shared sense of purpose while enjoying a flexible work environment where contributions are recognized and rewarded. If this resonates with you, we invite you to join our high performance team to help us make mission critical technology smarter!
Responsibilities to include:
· Codes, tests, integrates and documents software solutions
· Applies principles and techniques of computer science, engineering, and mathematical analysis to the development of software
· Participates in internal review of software components and systems
· Receives general instructions and guidance from immediate supervisor and works on problems with defined scope, schedule and expectations
· Generally works within an identified work group and responsible for resolution of problems and issues of moderate scope and complexity
· Keeps abreast of technology trends and champions new ideas and process improvements
· Work with Technologies such as Microservices, Docker, Kafka, Kubernetes, Cassandra, Java 11, ReactJS, Spring Boot/Cloud/Data, Redis, Postgres and tools, such as Maven, Node, Git, Sonar, Eclipse, IntelliJ, Atlassian Jira (Bitbucket, Confluence, Bamboo, Crucible)
· U.S. citizenship is required
· Must have worked in Maryland in the past
· Bachelor's degree in software engineering or a related technical field is required (or equivalent experience), plus a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience; or Master's degree.
· Familiarity with the development of collection systems and components within the Intelligent Community (IC)
· TS/SCI Security Clearance with Polygraph is required at the time of hire
· Department of Defense TS/SCI security clearance with a Polygraph is required at time of hire.
· Eligibility requirements for access to classified information
· Due to the nature of work performed within our facilities, U.S. citizenship is required
· Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation
· Linux Experience
· Application framework experience such as Spring Framework
· Familiarity with Microservices
· Familiarity with Docker or Kubernetes
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $95,000.00 to $200,000.00 /year
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Signing bonus
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance