02 OFFICE 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
Dynax America Corporation is a full service supplier meeting the needs and challenges of the North American automotive market for wet type friction materials. Our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility continues to grow and uses cutting-edge processes and technology.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Prototype Engineer. While working in our Engineering Group you will learn our products, provide engineering and technical support and enjoy a pleasant and professional work environment.
Coordinates, maintains and performs support activities for preproduction including material acquisition, tooling acquisition and documentation including, but limited to control plans, PFMEAs, and Capacity Run at Rates. Must have the flexibility to manage multiple priorities in a fast paced manufacturing environment and handle changing priorities with a positive outlook to accomplish the goals of the department. Must use initiative and work with minimal supervision.
- BS degree in engineering or related field preferred, but will accept Associate degree with at least one year of manufacturing experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel Skills.
- Familiarity with and experience using AutoCAD/Inventor.
We offer a competitive salary with a superior benefit package.
- Group Health Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid Holidays
- Educational Assistance
8:00 AM– 5:00 PM
Equality Opportunity Employer: